What is BTL Vanquish ME?
BTL Vanquish ME™ is a breakthrough, next-generation, non-invasive body contouring treatment that offers permanent fat reduction. The treatment is safe, efficient and painless, with absolutely no downtime.*
Due to its contactless technology and ability to treat large areas, Vanquish ME can be used on patients of all sizes. Vanquish ME gives circumferential reduction of the ENTIRE abdomen and flank. Now with its new flex applicator, Vanquish ME can also be used on the lower body, including the buttocks and thighs. As Vanquish ME warms the skin gently and safely, it also creates a skin tightening effect to the treatment area.
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
How does Vanquish ME work?
Vanquish ME is the only proven, contactless radiofrequency technology that permanently eliminates unwanted fat. The high-frequency energy heats up the targeted fat layer to destroy unwanted fat cells while protecting surrounding skin tissue and internal organs.
Am I a good candidate for the Vanquish ME procedure?
Vanquish ME is great fit for all healthy clients who want a convenient way to slim down stubborn problem areas, especially when diet and exercise and have failed. This is also an appealing option for people who want a noticeable aesthetic improvement without the cost and recovery time of surgery.
You are NOT a candidate for the Vanquish ME if you have:
- Electronic implanted devices
- Metal implants (excluding dental implants) in the treatment area
- Hernia in the treatment area
- Lap-band: Patients who have had this procedure can be treated only if no metal component is present and the patient is fully healed.
It is also not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
Scheduling treatments at the end of the menstrual cycle is advised. The vasodilation that occurs from heating the abdominal cavity can cause the uterine lining to shed quicker than normal, resulting in a heavier period. If you treat on days 5-7, there seems to be no side effect.
How is the Vanquish ME treatment performed?
There are no before or after treatment requirements except to stay well-hydrated one day before and two days after the treatment. While you are lying comfortably, the applicator is place over the treatment area for 45 minutes. During this time, you may read, work, listen to music or take a nap. For optimal results, you’ll need about 4 to 6 treatments, spaced one week apart.
What does the Vanquish ME treatment feel like? Is there any pain?
The treatment area will feel warm, similar to having a hot stone massage. Since Vanquish ME is non-surgical, it requires no anesthesia and no pain medication. The treatment is very safe and painless. Any mild redness or swelling typically resolves in an hour or two.
Is there any downtime after treatment?
There is absolutely no downtime and minimal if any discomfort after the treatment. You may resume your regular activities right away. We recommend light walking immediately after the treatment to enhance lymphatic drainage.
What areas can be treated with the Vanquish ME?
Vanquish ME is an excellent treatment for the abdomen and love handles. And now with the new Vanquish Flex applicator, we can safely and effectively treat stubborn areas on the buttocks and thighs as well.
What kind of a result can I expect after the Vanquish ME procedure?
You’ll notice an improvement in 4 to 6 weeks. In some cases, patients see results after a single treatment. Melting 2 to 4 inches off the waistline is common. And the treatment tightens the skin as well for a smoother, lifted appearance.
Because Vanquish ME permanently destroys unwanted fat cells, the results are long lasting. To enhance the results, we recommend that clients drink plenty of water, eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly, including walking immediately after the treatment. At Serenity MedSpa, we also include a complementary five-minute ZWavePro™ treatment following Vanquish ME to enhance the results.
What is the ZWavePro™? Why is it performed after the Vanquish ME?
ZWavePro quickly and painlessly delivers shock-wave-like pulses through the skin with “Radial Pulse Therapy.” It’s scientifically proven to positively impact collagen structure and connective tissue by improving blood circulation.
When ZWavePro is used directly after Vanquish ME, it has been shown to increase fat destruction by over 50%, resulting in a more effective body contouring treatment.
How is Vanquish ME different from other fat reduction and body contouring treatments?
- Nonsurgical: Unlike tummy tucks, no surgery, anesthesia or recovery time is needed. Plus, Vanquish ME allows the doctor to precisely shape the treatment area.
- Large Treatment Size: Other non-invasive systems use source of energy that damages only a small area of unwanted fat cells, either by freezing or heating. Vanquish ME has the industry’s largest hand piece, which can treat more fat simultaneously. Fat layer reduction across the entire abdomen for example, leads to significantly higher circumferential reduction than the localized and time-consuming treatments of individual fat pockets. This also makes Vanquish ME a more cost-effective solution.
- Contactless Applicator: In most cases, other fat reduction technologies require direct contact between the applicator and the body for an hour or more – which can be cumbersome and uncomfortable. With Vanquish ME, the device hovers over the treatment area and never touches the skin.
- Safety: There are few, if any, side effects, compared with invasive procedures, such as tummy tucks and tumescent liposuction, which result in varying degrees of discomfort and downtime.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. David Kang or Dr. Lisa Kang to see if you’re a good candidate for the new Vanquish ME noninvasive body contouring treatment. Call 415-781-9200 or email Info@SerenityMedSpa.com.